GEICO is an auto insurance company in the United States serving 15 million policyholders in 2017. The company is headquartered in Maryland and provides insurance for more than 24 million motor vehicles in America. The GEICO Login portal allows you to check your account on the official website.
GEICO Sign In is the 2nd largest auto insurance provider in the country after State Farm. This company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway and it also provides private passenger automobile service in all the 50 states of the United States.
We will explain more regarding the company in the upcoming parts of this post. Our primary focus is going to be the GEICO Login procedure for the online access account.
GEICO Login My Account
GEICO is an acronym for the full name of the company which is Government Employees Insurance Company. It provides automobile insurance to vehicle owners in the United States of America. In order to log into online access, you should have already registered for an account. If you already have an account, then follow the rest of the steps.
- Go to the official website of GEICO Login by using this URL: geico.com
- Once you reach the homepage, you will see the “Log In” link on the right side of the page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over it and select a Policy type.
- Now, enter your User ID, Policy Number or Email.
- Enter the password in the field below it and click on “Log In”.
- This will log you into your account you have remote access now.
- You can also choose to tick the “Remember Me” box to make it remember your username.
Provided that you have to have a GEICO Login online account if you are to check your insurance account online; you won’t need to log in if you want to make simple payments. You can do it directly from the payment links below the window.
Create a GEICO Login My Account
If you haven’t registered for a GEICO Account yet, then this may be a good time to do it. It has a lot of benefits and the process is really easy. All you need is your policy number which you can find on your insurance cards. Here are the steps that you need to follow if you want to sign up for online access.
- Open the official website on your browser from this link.
- Click on Log In and then click on Create your account.
- Enter your Policy Number which you have for your insurance.
- After that, provide your date of birth and your Mailing Zip code.
- Click on Continue and then complete the rest of the steps.
- Your online access account will be created soon after completing the steps.
Once you have created an account, you can opt for more services. This is it for the GEICO Account Sign Up method. You can carry it out on your PC or a mobile device using a browser.
GEICO Sign In on iPhone
iPhone is one of the most popular smartphones to ever grace the smartphone world. www.geico.com also offers the GEICO Account Mobile App on the iOS Store. Here is how you can download the app and use it to log into your account.
- First of all, open the official iOS App Store on your iOS device.
- Search for the app using the search tab and find it.
- Install the app on your device by tapping on the “Get” button.
- Once the button changes to “Install”, tap on it again.
- This will install the app on your device in a short while.
- Open the app and simply enter your User ID and password in the fields.
- Hit the “Log in” button and you will have access to your account.
This is a pretty simple yet helpful method if you don’t have access to a PC. GEICO Mobile is a great way to gain remote access to your online access account.
www.geico.com Login on Android
Android is perhaps is the most popular OS for smartphones. It is but obvious that the mobile app that we discussed earlier is also available on Android. Follow the steps below for the Mobile GEICO Login on Android.
- Go to the App’s page on the Play Store from this link.
- This will directly take you to the download page of the app.
- Tap on the Install button on the page to start the installation.
- Open the app after the installation is completed.
- Type in your login details into the fields and hit the Sign In button.
Now, you will have access to your account on your Android device. In the next section, we will see how to recover your password if you forget it.
Recover GEICO Sign In Account Password
Juggling different passwords for various websites can be a real pain. And what happens with most people at times and they forget some of their passwords. If the same thing happens to you, then you can follow the steps below. The GEICO Login My Account Portal itself provides the recovery process and we’ll explain it here.
- Go to the GEICO Login Portal which is www.geico.com.
- Once you reach there, take your pointer to “Log In” and click on “Forgot My Password”.
- On the next page, select one from Email, Policy Number, or Username.
- Enter it into the field and then type in your date of birth.
- Click on Continue and follow the next set of instructions.
- Follow them, and you will be able to reset your password.
- You will have to create a new one in place of the old one.
After this process, you will be able to log into your account with the help of the new password. Make sure that you note this one down somewhere so that you don’t forget it again.
This completes our article on GEICO Login My Account. As you can see, we have explained the official login procedures in this post, and that too, in an easy manner. If you have any doubts or questions, contact us at GEICOLogin and we will be back with an answer as soon as possible.